HIGH PROTEIN NATURAL PLANT FOR ANIMAL FEED
Processed Guar Meal (Fodder) is a high protein animal and poultry feed stuff.
Guar Meal is the by-product obtained after guar gum is extracted from the guar seed (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) of leguminous plant. It is processed by toasting at high temperature to remove natural trypsin inhibitor. Thus enhancing its nutritive value and digestibility.
It is rich in proteins and carbohydrates, and is a 100 % natural agricultural product without the addition of any chemicals or preservatives, Non-GMO product.
Processed guar meal (Fodder) can be used either in conjunction with other feed stuffs or by itself, as it is a complete nutritional feed.
ADVANTAGES OF PROCESSED GUAR MEAL (FODDER)
- It is free from Salmonella, Aflatoxin & E. Coli , which often infects cottonseed meal.
- It is free flowing and therefore can be stored in silos, and does not create any problems in discharge.
- It is completely non-flammable.
- It contains average of minimum 45 % “ O & A “ ( Oil & Albuminoid )
- It can be used as a binding agent for palletizing other feed compounds due to presence of residual gum.
- 100 % Non-GMO product